Instructions for making payments online
Self Service Web Site (You must use the name and email address to which your invoice was emailed):
1. Sign in as a "Returning Visitor" by entering your name, email address and password. If you don't have a password, click the link "Forgot your password." A password will be emailed to your account. Use this to sign-in under "Returning Visitor".
2. Click the "Pay Fees" link located on the left side.
3. Select the appropriate invoice number and amount. Adjust the amount column for payment, click the recalculate button, and submit.
4. Verify or update the "Registrant Information" page. Your email address is required.
5. Select "Invoice/Online Reference Guide" for the question.
6. Complete the credit card payment page and click "submit" button.
7. Review the "Verification" page and click the "Process your payment" button.
8. Complete the "PayPal Processing Center" web pages using your credit card information and click "Continue".
9. Review the "Order Information" page and click the "I authorize this transaction" button.
10. Click the "Submit transaction for processing" button at the confirmation page. A transaction approval page will be emailed to you.
11. Click the "Return to CCS" button to view the next web page that includes the "Print" button. The payment confirmation will also be emailed to you.
12. Print the "Payment complete" confirmation page.
13. Click "Sign-out" to close your account.